- Have horrible dinner ideas like ramen and black beans - we do not recommend the combo of Japanese and Mexican food.
- Have lots of fun FHE's with friends and family
- Watch seasons 1-5 of Psych
- Make fun of Robert Downey Jr.
- Talk about going to the BYU Paleontology museum... we'll get there.
- Discuss lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of politics.
- Joe gave me a BIG trophy for "The Best Wifey Award"
- Go out of town a lot.
- Play games like MadLibs, Life, Scrabble, Checkers, etc.
- Impersonate John Huntsman
- Go to concerts
- Pretend to know about sporting events
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Joe and I are living the dream. We get to go to work together and spend time together after that at home. I know we will miss this time when Joe goes to law school at Gonzaga and suddenly becomes really busy. Because we spend so much time together we get to do great things like: