Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ezra's Songs

Ezra's birthday is hurtling towards us, so I've been feeling really sentimental lately. He is growing up so fast, and I continue to be amazed as to how I got the most handsome, wonderful, perfect baby ever! I suppose all mothers feel that way, but regardless, I have been reflecting on the past year and listening to a lot of the same music I did during my pregnancy and Ezra's newborn days. Here are a few of my favorites. I will always associate these songs with this sweet little boy.

I credit this song with a lot. I first heard it after I found out we were having a boy and suddenly everything felt more real. I often grew nervous about the prospect of raising a boy, but whenever I felt this way all I had to do was turn on Paul Simon's Negotiations and Love Songs and everything felt better. This song, especially, made me feel close to the little baby inside me.

And of course no list would be complete without a video of Ezra dancing to one of his favorite songs.  Whenever this song, or Bonanza, comes on he gets so excited my heart wants to burst.

I love this boy!

1 comment:

Brittany Webb said...

This is the cutest thing EVER! He is such a good little dancer! and he has great taste in music.