A few weeks back, we packed our bags and headed to Vegas to see the family! Ezra particularly loved having the suitcases out while we packed and would climb on them at every available opportunity. It was a really great trip, but unfortunately much of it is a blur! Some highlights were:
- Seeing Ezra and Evelyn play together. He adores her and likes to give her kisses.
- The Christmas Eve play. It's been about three years, but I think I'm finally starting to feel more comfortable about being in such a humongous group of people. Plus, the kids and narrators did such a great job with their production of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. It is amazing that they are able to get so many kids involved and the youngins provide the best non-scripted entertainment.
- Christmas morning breakfast at The Bagel Cafe. YUM!
- And of course, Christmas Day itself. We were extremely spoiled, but the perfect look of joy on Ezra's face was the icing on the cake. Ah, Christmas Magic.
- I wasn't able to go because of Ezra, but Joe loved going hiking at Red Rock and going running with the siblings.
- Seeing THE HOBBIT and UNBROKEN. Finally. :)
Yes, it was a fabulous trip. It was just great to see everyone and relax. Unfortunately, almost everyone got sick for much of the trip, which is why it was such a blur! Ezra and Joe had it bad and both had to go to the hospital/Urgent Care. Thank goodness Joe convinced me to take Ezra in because he had a double ear infection! Thankfully, all is well now. Merry Christmas!
Even though he was terribly sick, Ezra loved playing with the cool air humidifier. And Joe seemed to be Evelyn's favorite this trip. She kept saying, "I like Joe better than you!"
Mamacita, donde esta Santa Clause?
He can't get enough of his new bath crayons. These and his Donald Duck stuffed animal have got to be his favorite Christmas gifts from the Meservy side. He is one lucky, spoiled boy! Thank you!!