Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sushi.com

For Valentine's Day this year I told Joe his present was sushi. He always wants to get some, but I typically stray away from it. Then we went to sushi.com. Is it a website? NO! Is it a terribly named restaurant with the best sushi I have ever had in my life? YES! Seriously, next time you are in Spokane do yourself a favor and go get sushi at sushi.com. We have been raving about it all weekend. We even loved the Tako Yaki (Octopus ball).

The Montana - tuna, salmon, snapper, avocado, cream cheese, crab meat, shrimp tempura, covered in mozzarella.

Harley Davidson Sushi - spicy tuna, crab meat, cucumber, topped with albacore tuna, spicy tuna, crab meat and unagi sauce.
Crunch Sushi - salmon & avocado deep fried in unagi sauce

Delicious deep fried ice cream.

Me and my Valentine's.

1 comment:

lisey said...

I have to admit I was terrified thinking you got sushi from a website!! so glad to hear that is not the case. I will have to visit and taste some of this! ps adorable video.