Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Library Play and Learn Baby Group

Each Thursday, Ezra and I got to our local library to take part in the baby play group. He loves it. It is a great opportunity to get out of the house, play with new (to him) toys, and socialize with other babies. He is a bit shy at first, but he always warms up once the toys come out. 

Einstein allegedly said, "Play is the highest form of research." I hope Ezra's brain (and social skills) will thank me later. But mostly, I hope I am always able to make time for wonderful community programs, like this, with all my children.


He made a friend! And then they plotted escape together.

RING RING! He is getting to be such a big tall boy!

Stuffed animals, especially the big ones, are always a favorite. HUGS!

And of course you can't leave the library without checking out a few board books. The library is a gift that keeps giving all week long.

1 comment:

Aby Runyan said...

Libraries are my very favorite places. I always say I've lived my life in different libraries. There has been a different library for each stage of my life. I've been taking my kids to story times since the very beginning, Oz and I go every Thursday too!

luvs, aby